The first four books were written by my father, Dr. David Steere. The rest of the books are in order of interest. Please enjoy.
Steere, D. (2009)
Rediscovering Confession: The Practice of Forgiveness and Where It Leads.
New York: Routledge
Steere, D. (1997)
Spiritual Presence in Psychotherapy.
New York: Brunner/Mazel
Steere, D. (1989)
The Supervision of Pastoral Care, Editor.
Philadelphia: Westminster/John Knox Press
- Steere, D. (1982) Bodily Expressions in Psychotherapy. New York: Brunner/Mazel
- Hughs, D.A. (2007) Attachment-Focused Family Therapy. New York: WW Norton & Co.
- Hughs, D.A. (1998) Building the Bonds of Attachment. Awakening Love in Deeply Troubled Children. New Jersey: Jason Aronson Inc.
- Greene, R. (2001) The Explosive Child. New York: Harper Collins Publishers
- James, M. and Jongeward, D. (1971) Born to Win. Transactional Analysis with Gestalt Experiments. Reading: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company
- Hamilton, N.G. (1990) Self and Others. Object Relations Theory and Practice. New Jersey: Jason Aronson Inc.
- Scharff, D. and Scharff, J.S. (1987) Object Relations Family Therapy. New Jersey: Jason Aronson Inc.
- Satir, V. and Bandler, R. and Grinder, J. (1976) Changing with Families. A Book About Further Education for Being Human. Palo Alto, California: Science and Behavior Books Inc.
- Seligman, M. (1995) The Optimistic Child. A Proven Program to Safeguard Children Against Depression and Build Lifelong Resilience. New York: Harper Collins Publishers
- White, M. and Epston, D. (1990) Narrative Means to Therapeutic Ends. New York: WW Norton & Co.